We’ll come to you.
Don’t need an explanation? Schedule your installation appointment now.
If you’d rather have a helping hand with getting the right equipment installed, and the right software loaded onto your computer, plus training and follow up, this is the package for you.
The package formerly known as Studio2GoGo.
Have David Lawrence come to your home, install everything, then hold your hand as you begin to audition and book work. Here’s what you get:
- Examination and placement of your VO workspace
- Consultation on reducing noise in your workspace
- An AudioTechnica 2020 USB microphone, the same mic David uses
- An adjustable desktop mike stand
- Audacity, the open source standard for world class digital recording
- LAME, the MP3 exporting plug in for Audacity
- Installation of the microphone and cabling
- Assembly of the mike stand and mounting of the microphone
- Installation of Audacity
- Installation of LAME
- Creation and arrangement of an area on your computer for auditions
- Step-by-step training on recording and sending auditions
- Hands on mic work with adjustments from David
- Followup support to make sure all is working correctly
- Performance critiques on your first week’s worth of recordings
It’s surprisingly affordable.
The complete cost for equipment, installation, training and support is $500 in the Greater Los Angeles area, and additional travel if outside the LA Production Zone.
If you have any further questions, write David at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call him at 818-326-7700 anytime.