10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 091 to episode 100. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 091: On the production glossary: canting and so on
• Episode 092: On making editors fall in love with actors
• Episode 093: On two more make-the-editor-fall-in-love-with-you secrets
• Episode 094: On whispering into your mobile
• Episode 095: On expecting and dealing with problems
• Episode 096: On the production glossary: clapper board and more
• Episode 097: On hitting your mark in a deep three
• Episode 098: On new books and new glossary terms
• Episode 099: On putting thoughts on your face
• Episode 100: On the production glossary: corpsing
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.