The process is simple, actually.
Lots of thought and planning goes into making your experience as a VO2GoGo client a smooth and enjoyable one. Here’s how producing your demo with VO2GoGo works.
- Be well hydrated and relaxed.
- No thick juices or cream based products.
- Avoid caffeinated drinks.
- For most demos, you travel to our studio in Burbank, CA.
- IVR demos are recorded from your home or office.
- No need to collect material, scripts pulled for you (continued)
Hear David’s 99 Dirty Demo Tricks right now!
- Your copy highlights the facets of your natural voice
- You record 4-6 dry voice tracks from those sides to build your demo
- David directs and adjusts you as you do the recordings
- Everything is pulled into ProTools, varying the mic EQ to diversify your sound
- We sweeten your voice tracks, adding music and sound effects as needed
- We prioritize your tracks and mix them out to a finished 1 minute demo
- During the process, you ask any questions you like
- You leave with a copy of your demo on CD that day.
- We email you a copy of your demo’s high bitrate MP3 file, for posting
- The email includes a well crafted overview of what to do next
- You grin broadly, knowing that you’re only paying $999 for your demo
- And you begin the journey on your VO career.
The cost is low.
Each individual demo is just $999, payable at the conclusion of the session by cash, check or credit card. IVR/Phone Prompt demos are produced with you sitting comfortably at home, edited and delivered within a couple of hours, and are payable prior to delivery. These are well below the industry standards of $1500 to $6000 that some studios and consultants charge – and your demos are of the highest, award winning quality = VO2GoGo.com demo production has been the BACK STAGE Readers’ Choice Award winner for the past several years.
If you have any further questions, write David at email@example.com, or call him at 818-326-7700 anytime.