From Wikipedia: Titus Andronicus is a tragedy by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written between 1588 and 1593, probably in collaboration with George Peele. It is thought to be Shakespeare’s first tragedy, and is often seen as his attempt to emulate the violent and bloody revenge plays of his contemporaries, which were extremely popular with audiences throughout the 16th century.
The play is set during the latter days of the Roman Empire and tells the fictional story of Titus, a general in the Roman army, who is engaged in a cycle of revenge with Tamora, Queen of the Goths. It is Shakespeare’s bloodiest and most violent work.
Get this William Shakespeare classic, formatted in screenplay style, ready for use with Rehearsal.
Why Shakespeare Screenplays?
Shakespeare Screenplays gives you classic Shakespeare scripts custom formatted in familiar screenplay format.
No more trying to figure out words, no more odd fonts, no more strange page layouts that make working with Shakespeare that much harder.
Work with the clean, beautifully simple, familiar screenplay layout that professional actors use every time they audition or work.
Why try to slog through Shakespeare with this:
…when you can work smarter and faster with this:
- Industry standard PDF – no more printing web pages
Courier 12 font– simple and easy to read
- Single line spacing – the TV drama spacing standard
- Line numbers intact – find where you are in the script easily
- Aligned role names – find your lines in a snap
- BBC/USA standard line blocks – familiar and easy to read
- (MORE)…(cont.) notations – perfect for long speeches
- Page numbers upper right – right where you expect them
- Print or electronic use – use on paper or on screen
- Inexpensive – $4.99 each, $149.99 for all 37 scripts (a 20% discount!)
And best of all, all of these scripts work perfectly with the industry standard app for learning lines and rehearsing scenes, Rehearsal.
You can get Rehearsal in the iTunes App Store directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, or by clicking here.
Instantly download the Shakespeare Screenplay of William Shakespeare’s Titus Andronicus in PDF format:
or, instantly download the entire collection of all 37 of Shakespeare Screenplays in PDF format: