You’re on the air! (Whether you like it or not.)
It’s absolutely astounding how video-centric our world is.
And it’s not just videos we’re watching…
…it’s videos we’re asked to appear in. Skype, FaceTime, Twitter, Facebook Live, YouTube, Zoom, your own productions…no matter what you do for a living, video is now a part of your life:
- Maybe you’re a marketer, manager or business owner who needs to create online video content.
- Or a salesperson making video presentations.
- Or a teacher or coach with instructional videos you have to produce, or Skype sessions with your clients.
- Or maybe you’re an actor, being asked, more and more often, to submit auditions from your home.
- Or a voice over talent that knows adding on-camera work to your acting career can double or triple your opportunities.
(Maybe you’re already doing one or more of these things, and they, well, suck. And you don’t know what to do fix things.)
And you just. don’t. do it. You pass. You make excuses. You find other things to do. Because you can’t, don’t know how, or are scared to death to do video.
…you avoid doing video like the plague.
Well, it’s clear that if you keep avoiding these opportunities, you’ll fall further and further behind.
But…you can shine on-camera.
No kidding. I can help you.
I can show you exactly what to do.
- What equipment to buy (it’s not a lot)
- How to outfit your home studio
- How to approach, prepare and deliver your online content
- How to stand and use your body and voice
- And even what to do with your eyes and your hands…
…I can show you how to shine on-camera.
If you want to be fearless, authoritative, and your true authentic self on-camera, then…let’s do that.
I’ve just put the finishing touches on my CameraReadyU On-Camera Kickstart program. It’s a 2-week online course, with 7 lessons emailed to you across a 10-day period.
And it includes membership in a super-helpful, private Facebook group, only open to On-Camera Kickstart members, where we’ll explore each lesson and help each other get skillz.
It’s designed to “kickstart” your on-camera work, and give you all the info you need to do your first video (or to make the videos you are already doing even better).
Oh…and if you’re deathly afraid of being on-camera – don’t worry. You don’t have to make any videos in this course. We’ll save that for later. So relax, and join us.
It’s easy to be part of this On-Camera Kickstart. And…it’s absolutely free.
Just sign up here, confirm your sign-up, and you’ll get your first lesson moments later (NOTE – if you don’t, check your spam trap or junk folder for the confirmation email):
Hope this helps.
PS…I’d love to know what you’re most interested in or worried about. What keeps you up at night about doing video? What burning questions do you have? Have you always wondered what the very best in the business do differently? Are you simply unable to create the presence you want on-camera? Tell me all about it in the comments below – I read them all, and respond where appropriate. Leave a comment and let me know what you want to discover, change, or fix.