10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 001 to episode 010. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 001: On talking fast and moving slow
• Episode 002: On what is good acting and whatever works
• Episode 003: On a few things Patrick hates when actors shoot
• Episode 004: On the production glossary: A/B through AFM
• Episode 005: On a few things Patrick loves when actors shoot
• Episode 006: On a few more things Patrick loves when actors shoot
• Episode 007: On the different planes of body movement
• Episode 008: On eye-to-eye contact
• Episode 009: On etiquette
• Episode 010: On additional etiquette
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.