10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 051 to episode 060. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 051: On different takes and who to ask
• Episode 052: On separation of dialogue
• Episode 053: On different emotional levels
• Episode 054: On projecting for the boom
• Episode 055: On what directors are secretly thinking
• Episode 056: On watching an editing session
• Episode 057: On the production glossary: BCU to BG
• Episode 058: On what the frame does
• Episode 059: On the way actors are lit
• Episode 060: On basic sound
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.