10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 101 to episode 110. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 101: On closed sets
• Episode 102: On the mirror shot
• Episode 103: On the speed at which series regulars work
• Episode 104: On the intimate speaking exercise
• Episode 105: On a few differences in stage versus film versus TV
• Episode 106: On the danger of the soft-spoken director
• Episode 107: On being drop dead gorgeous
• Episode 108: On batting and balling
• Episode 109: On watching and acting as a good listener
• Episode 110: On putting your best shoulder forward
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.