10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 081 to episode 090. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
Click to show episodes included in Archive 09
• Episode 081: On the production glossary: camera angles and more
• Episode 082: On eye flashes
• Episode 083: On the nurse, the hoist and the budget
• Episode 084: On getting no notes at all
• Episode 085: On the store window test
• Episode 086: On the production glossary: camera operator and more
• Episode 087: On not blinking ever
• Episode 088: On munching sandwiches
• Episode 089: On cutting the crew some slack
• Episode 090: On casting (and acting) by instinct
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.