10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 191 to episode 200. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 191: On the production glossary: drop outs to dry runs
• Episode 192: On Gregory Peck
• Episode 193: On script editors
• Episode 194: On the show bible
• Episode 195: On Meryl Streep
• Episode 196: On the production glossary: dubbing and more
• Episode 197: On always answering yes
• Episode 198: On the danger of enrichment
• Episode 199: On the five basic myths: the first three
• Episode 200: On the five basic myths: the last two
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.