10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 031 to episode 040. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 031: On cheating the frame and Gone With The Wind
• Episode 032: On the secret of the crew
• Episode 033: On camera movements
• Episode 034: On being a better reactor
• Episode 035: On accurate vocal levels
• Episode 036: On a framing exercise
• Episode 037: On the production glossary: autocue to backlight
• Episode 038: On constant motion of the camera
• Episode 039: On the power of the camera operator
• Episode 040: On real and unreal reactions
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.