10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 061 to episode 070. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 061: On typecasting (again)
• Episode 062: On block shots and shoots
• Episode 063: On taking physical notes
• Episode 064: On watching blockbusters
• Episode 065: More on the secret of typecasting
• Episode 066: On how to best work with writers
• Episode 067: On blocking the scene and more
• Episode 068: On improv on the working set
• Episode 069: On looking like your headshot
• Episode 070: On your first day on a multicamera set
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.