10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 171 to episode 180. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 171: On why digital editing rocks
• Episode 172: On fights on the set
• Episode 173: On your very first day
• Episode 174: On film versus digital
• Episode 175: On your personal hot zone
• Episode 176: On the sacred script
• Episode 177: On the worst part of production
• Episode 178: On the director’s least favorite task
• Episode 179: On the production glossary: dissolving and the dolly
• Episode 180: On Tom Wilkinson
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.