10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 131 to episode 140. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 131: On crash zooms and crawls
• Episode 132: On the cyclorama
• Episode 133: On the construction of lenses
• Episode 134: On crossing the 180 line
• Episode 135: On positioning with your shoulders
• Episode 136: On what CU and Q means
• Episode 137: On yelling out “Cut!”
• Episode 138: On passing the acting baton
• Episode 139: On cutting away
• Episode 140: On the sacrosanct script
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.