10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 111 to episode 120. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
Click to show episodes included in Archive 12
• Episode 111: On being camera right plus framing practice
• Episode 112: On shifting your weight to ease into your mark
• Episode 113: On an acting process and sneezing
• Episode 114: On the five secrets of the camera
• Episode 115: On how acting should be taught
• Episode 116: More on how acting should be taught
• Episode 117: On the inequality of speaking and acting
• Episode 118: On knowing your lines (or not)
• Episode 119: On knowing your place on the set
• Episode 120: On the pressures of the small and big screen
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.