10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 011 to episode 020. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 011: On speaking louder than the star
• Episode 012: On asking the director the size of the shot
• Episode 013: On the production glossary: anamorphic lens through aperature
• Episode 014: On reactions and swallowing
• Episode 015: On things to remember with headshot photographers
• Episode 016: On the golden rule
• Episode 017: On running lines and props-to-camera
• Episode 018: On on-off eyes and transparent heads
• Episode 019: On acting onscreen for good interviews
• Episode 020: On changing your performance with the size of the shot
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.