10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 161 to episode 170. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 161: On directing work: making suggestions
• Episode 162: On directing work: a typical shoot
• Episode 163: On directing work: shooting fast
• Episode 164: On directing work: making do
• Episode 165: On directing work: Patrick in post
• Episode 166: On directing work: actors in post
• Episode 167: On working with deaf actors
• Episode 168: On acting for YouTube
• Episode 169: On going deeper and deeper
• Episode 170: On the mise-en-scene
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.