10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 021 to episode 030. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 021: On The Method
• Episode 022: On rehearsals for single-camera television
• Episode 023: On the lens and its magnetism
• Episode 024: On casting through serendipity
• Episode 025: On typecasting and little old men
• Episode 026: On a few more things Patrick hates when actors shoot
• Episode 027: On the silent movie exercise
• Episode 028: On the production glossary: aspect ratio through atmosphere
• Episode 029: On why videotaped theatre performances don’t work
• Episode 030: On cheating and sipping tea
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.