10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 201 to episode 210. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 201: On Julia Roberts
• Episode 202: On the production glossary: DVD and the ECU
• Episode 203: On hours spent watching
• Episode 204: On size perception: the LS
• Episode 205: On size perception: the MS
• Episode 206: On size perception: the MCU
• Episode 207: On size perception: the BCU
• Episode 208: On adjusting the beer bottle
• Episode 209: On Scarlett Johansson
• Episode 210: On the production glossary: the editor and the ELS
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.