10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 041 to episode 050. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 041: On the shot’s procedure
• Episode 042: On the “fake eyes” exercise
• Episode 043: On a few more camera movements
• Episode 044: On looping and ADR
• Episode 045: On the boom operator
• Episode 046: On the photograph exercise
• Episode 047: On the production glossary: background action to barndoors
• Episode 048: On the art museum
• Episode 049: On auditions and casting directors
• Episode 050: On the shooting script and camera cards
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.