10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 231 to episode 240. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 231: On playing the expert game
• Episode 232: More on correct levels
• Episode 233: On mumbling, not speaking
• Episode 234: On making a mistake (or not)
• Episode 235: On how to relax
• Episode 236: On Glenn Close
• Episode 237: On the two sides of your face
• Episode 238: On little smiles
• Episode 239: On messy teaching
• Episode 240: On relishing the job of acting
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.