10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 211 to episode 220. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 211: On guilds versus unions
• Episode 212: On why directors should take acting lessons
• Episode 213: On memorization through speech
• Episode 214: On establishing shots and eyelines
• Episode 215: On credit where credit’s due
• Episode 216: On preparatory differences
• Episode 217: On Tom Cruise
• Episode 218: On being disliked
• Episode 219: On f stops and fill lights
• Episode 220: On fine cuts and Greta Scacchi
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.