10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 181 to episode 190. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 181: On the hard wired script editor
• Episode 182: On crossing the 180
• Episode 183: On Gordon Ramsay
• Episode 184: On more real than real
• Episode 185: On actors as machines
• Episode 186: On working with actors twice
• Episode 187: On the production glossary: doubles and downstage
• Episode 188: On old adages
• Episode 189: On Jack Nicholson
• Episode 190: On preparing for A Few Good Men
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.