10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 121 to episode 130. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 121: On the famous actor’s checklist: the frame
• Episode 122: On color temperature
• Episode 123: On what to do during a strike
• Episode 124: On what the continuity person does
• Episode 125: On why directors aren’t fair
• Episode 126: On the power of contrast ratio
• Episode 127: On how coverage works
• Episode 128: On why every scene is significant
• Episode 129: On shenanigans on stage versus on set
• Episode 130: On why forgetting your lines is great
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.