10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 251 to episode 260. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 251: On how non-intuitive is best
• Episode 252: On how to prepare a script
• Episode 253: On first steps to auditions
• Episode 254: On first steps after booking work
• Episode 255: On rejected ideas
• Episode 256: On directors and/or actors
• Episode 257: On why most directors first films are too loud
• Episode 258: On working with student directors
• Episode 259: On dated work versus timeless work
• Episode 260: On getting more from an older actor
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.