10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 271 to episode 280. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 271: On how to be a YouTube star
• Episode 272: On the production glossary: flagging and floor plans
• Episode 273: On confidence
• Episode 274: On announcing on camera
• Episode 275: On Sandra Bullock
• Episode 276: On the mistake of overmarking scripts
• Episode 277: On taking over roles and parts
• Episode 278: On knowing that you are enough
• Episode 279: On the production glossary: first AD to fish pole
• Episode 280: On Colin Firth
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.