10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 281 to episode 290. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 281: On what happened to David after Heroes
• Episode 282: On being bored
• Episode 283: More on the eye flash
• Episode 284: On painter’s tech ability
• Episode 285: On older actors adjusting
• Episode 286: On Harrison Ford and vocal levels
• Episode 287: On drop dead gorgeous older actors
• Episode 288: On expressions on the phone
• Episode 289: On what to do if the camera can’t see your lips
• Episode 290: On never saying no
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.