From Wikipedia: The Tempest is a play by William Shakespeare, believed to have been written in 1610–11, and thought by many critics to be the last play that Shakespeare wrote alone. It is set on a remote island, where Prospero, the rightful Duke of Milan, plots to restore his daughter Miranda to her rightful place using illusion and skillful manipulation. He conjures up a storm, the eponymous tempest, to lure his usurping brother Antonio and the complicit King Alonso of Naples to the island. There, his machinations bring about the revelation of Antonio’s lowly nature, the redemption of the King, and the marriage of Miranda to Alonso’s son, Ferdinand.
Get this William Shakespeare classic, formatted in screenplay style, ready for use with Rehearsal.
Why Shakespeare Screenplays?
Shakespeare Screenplays gives you classic Shakespeare scripts custom formatted in familiar screenplay format.
No more trying to figure out words, no more odd fonts, no more strange page layouts that make working with Shakespeare that much harder.
Work with the clean, beautifully simple, familiar screenplay layout that professional actors use every time they audition or work.
Why try to slog through Shakespeare with this:
…when you can work smarter and faster with this:
- Industry standard PDF – no more printing web pages
Courier 12 font– simple and easy to read
- Single line spacing – the TV drama spacing standard
- Line numbers intact – find where you are in the script easily
- Aligned role names – find your lines in a snap
- BBC/USA standard line blocks – familiar and easy to read
- (MORE)…(cont.) notations – perfect for long speeches
- Page numbers upper right – right where you expect them
- Print or electronic use – use on paper or on screen
- Inexpensive – $4.99 each, $149.99 for all 37 scripts (a 20% discount!)
And best of all, all of these scripts work perfectly with the industry standard app for learning lines and rehearsing scenes, Rehearsal.
You can get Rehearsal in the iTunes App Store directly on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, or by clicking here.
Instantly download the Shakespeare Screenplay of William Shakespeare’s The Tempest in PDF format:
or, instantly download the entire collection of all 37 of Shakespeare Screenplays in PDF format: