10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 241 to episode 250. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 241: On the limits of improv
• Episode 242: On what Einstein had to do with improv
• Episode 243: On panic and casting
• Episode 244: On anger in closeup
• Episode 245: On profile versus full face
• Episode 246: On working with children
• Episode 247: On voicework technique
• Episode 248: On demo reels
• Episode 249: On turning in the cut
• Episode 250: On saving your reactions for the shot
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.