10 of 292 5-minute podcast episodes, from episode 261 to episode 270. Listen as Patrick Tucker and David H. Lawrence XVII explore what makes today’s professional actors and voice talent successful, and how you can implement their techniques in your own acting and voiceover practice.
• Episode 261: On no whispering
• Episode 262: On the new Brit invasion
• Episode 263: On why some actors work faster
• Episode 264: On how to avoid getting fired
• Episode 265: On the actor’s emergency card
• Episode 266: On realistic accents
• Episode 267: On having too many actors
• Episode 268: On staying ready
• Episode 269: On what to do during downtime
• Episode 270: On choosing monologues
Download your episodes from the link in the receipt you’ll receive after purchase. DOWNLOAD THE ARCHIVE IMMEDIATELY – the download link will expire within 48 hours, and the download is just under 100 MB.